1. European People's Party (Christian Democrats) and European Democrats
2. Socialist Group
3. Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
4. Union for Europe of the Nations
5. Greens/European Free Alliance
6. European United Left - Nordic Green Left
7. Independence/Democracy
by Alina: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/groups/default.htm
... Non-attached members and temporarily vacant seats
Within 3 months !
Note!
banknotes: ECB
coins: national central banks
Malta: 3Cyprus: 4
Slovenia: 4
Estonia: 4
Estonia: 4

EU 15 - Sweden, United Kingdom, Denmark = 12

The Amsterdam Treaty transferred the "Schengen acquis" to the first pillar of the EU.
Daca te uiti la site-ul Parl acolo nu spune nimic despre grupul 8. Identity, Tradition and Sovereignty.sunt trecute doar 7 grupuri politice + independentii
ReplyDeletehttp://www.europarl.europa.eu/groups/default.htm
aceeasi info si pe wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_groups_of_the_European_Parliament
Alina
Hi Alina,
ReplyDeleteyes, you're right. I've checked it under: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/members/expert/politicalBodies.do?language=EN
The EP website has to be up to date.
I foung a list in my study materials from eutest and there are really 8 - with Identity, Tradition and Sovereignty.
What kind of political group is that?
It's pity that I made such a mess :(
Bretton Woods agreement:
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system